Thursday, May 17, 2012

Site News & Changes




Well, as things start to roll around here, I though this was a good a time as any to make some slight changes to the blogs look, feel, layout and content.

The biggest changes have come in the area of product reviews, two new categories have been added, and you will shortly begin to see reviews on frog related products, such as Frog Hooks, and the best  lines for frog fishing. I have also started to add more product photos to each review in order to give you a very hands on feel.

I have been making some minor layout tweaks and have now included  a list of "Frog Friendly" blogs, so be sure to check them out for great content on bass fishing and more importantly frog fishing.

As always, I love the feedback, so if there are products you would like to see reviewed please let me know and I will be sure to add them to the list.

The season is not far off, and like you Im excited to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment